10 mayo 2012

Random | my week

During 10 days I will take "volunteer classes" in order to be prepared to attend people with mental diseases. They teach you lots of interesting things and they try to breake the stereotypes that the society belive in (for me it really worked) . After these 10 days I will become a volunteer and I couldn´t be more happier. I´ve always wanted to do this and now I finally have the oppotunity. :)
And some snapshots from my week: a little bit of DIY, my latest obsession: chocolate cereal bars, some flyers from a photography exhibition I went, fish and vegetables, lolipop, me and my bf, some volunteer flyers. Have a great weekend! <3


Durante 10 dias tomare clases de formacion en voluntariado para personas con enfermedades mentales y al acabar empezare el voluntariado. :) Tengo muchisimas ganas porque siempre que he querido hacerlo pero nunca he tenido la oportunidad. :D
Os dejo con un remix de mi semana: un poco de DIY, mi ultima adiccion: barrias de cereales con chocolate, unos flyers de una exposicion de fotografia, comida buena, piruletas, y mi novio <3. Que paseis un buen finde! :)


4 comentarios:

Thank you for your visit. ♥